[Resolved] OYO Rooms — book id fusg9253

Flat 204 Lake Garden Appartment Kanke Road, Ranchi, Ranchi District, Jharkhand, India
 prashanta kumar sahoo on May 18, 2019
I have booked oyo hotel shine at bhubaneswar vide above booking id. Also i got the confirmation information. When i reached bhubaneswar and approacded to the hotel the hotel denied about booking. I myself and my family loitering in bhubaneswar for one hour and harrassed like anything. I approached to oyo and could not get any solution.in last i came to cuttack the nearest city. I have to catch flight in next day from bhubaneswar. Due to harrassment by oyo lot of money is drained out due to taxi fare. If oyo did not confirmed regarding booking i would have not gone to bhubaneswar. Only due to oyo i had been to bhubaneswar and harrassed. Who will pay the compensation for this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2019

[May 18, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 19, 2019
Sorry for the issue faced. We are getting this checked for you.

Team OYO
Updated by prashanta kumar sahoo, May 22, 2019
Till date my complaint has not been resolved
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Our concern team tried calling but couldn't connect with you. Your feedback is registered with us. Take this inconvenience as an exception. We assure hassle-free stay in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO