[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — booked dirty room by uploading false information in websites

Calicut, India
 Jijeeshmk on Apr 20, 2019
Dear oyo manager,

I would like to put forward the bad experience of room booking via oyo. I. E on 20/03/2018 i have booked room for my brother & his wife mr& mrs jinesh mk in prince residency — secundrabad (Booking id ycf08754) for check in 24/03/2019 7check out 26/03/2019 and paid rs 2378/- via net banking (Ref id igafrmpefs transfer oravel stays private limited). After sometimes of booking your customer experience manger call back and informed that, the couple accommodation not allowed in prince residency and he has changed the booking to hotel - inaya - secundrabad with same check in & checkout dates (Booking ref id vygf9358. And later stage have revived a payment link from your team an also made another payment rs.2391/- via credit card dated 23/03/2019.
As per my booking my brother went to hotel inaya and feel that the hotel found not up to the mark, and that, s one of the third rate lodge and family and couple not at all comfortable there. The same matter i reported to your team member via tele call and they are not ready to cancel the booking or returned the paid amount. Due to the such irresponsible act of your oyo team have lost my rs.4769/- (Rs 2378/- for booking id ycf08754 & rs 2391/- for booking ref id vygf9358) and my valuable time. A frequent traveler like not expecting such a idiotic service from oyo. And oyo team at least ensure quality of hotels before adding to your list and avoid to publish polished photographs of rooms in your website and the same evident that your knowingly cheating customers and general public.
Kindly do the needful for getting back my lost amounted rs 4769/- at the earliest. Hope your favorable action in this regard.

Regards.
Jijeesh. Mk
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019

[Apr 20, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
We are getting this checked. Our concerned team will connect you.~SJ
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
Dear Guest, We would request you to please share your correct booking ID / contact details so that we can get in touch with you.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Hi, We tried reaching out to you but the attempt was unsuccessful therefore we have sent you the info over email. Kindly acknowledge, We again apologies for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.
Updated by Jijeeshmk, May 07, 2019
HOTEL -INAYA -Secundrabad with same check in & checkout dates ( booking Ref ID VYGF9358 .

&. Prince Residency --Secundrabad ( Booking ID YCF08754

Contact number [protected]
Updated by Jijeeshmk, May 07, 2019
Please get a solution, why I am wasting my valuable time with dirty Oyo rooms
Updated by Jijeeshmk, Jul 11, 2019
The above mentioned issue yet resolved and no received any refund from your side

Comments

This is their standard phrase kept stored safely in their computer. EX OYO employee.

They cheat customers and that social media is powerful they cannot escape at all. Vulnerable people are cheated.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    Oyo Rooms - booked dirty room by uploading false information in websites