[Resolved] OYO Rooms — booking is on hold

Nileshkhandelwal00 on Feb 12, 2019
Hi, This is for booking ID:ZXEH6372 which on hold from OYO, Case ID:13062162, this happened on 11th Feb 2019
At the time of booking it was showing me 6561 RS to book the property and after that i paid that amount and i received a mail which says that my booking is on hold due to partial Payment but i have screenshot of before booking and after payment.

On this issue OYO Guest Experience Manager Said "sorry sir we can not do anything"

booking is on hold
booking is on hold
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019

[Feb 13, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2019
Dear Guest, We really apologize for the inconvenience occurred. Our relevant team will get in touch and assist you shortly.

Team OYO
Updated by Nileshkhandelwal00, Feb 15, 2019
Still I am not getting the response.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2019
We're working on the concern raised. Please allow us some time and we will update you on this at the earliest.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
We contacted you regarding this. We assure you we'll work on this so that such instances do not occur again in the future. Also, our team will ensure that you have a hassle-free stay experience. Let us know for any other assistance.
Updated by Nileshkhandelwal00, Apr 09, 2019
My issue still not solved
Updated by Nileshkhandelwal00, Apr 09, 2019
Oyo Spoiled my Vacation and they are not accepting their mistakes and try to put on me, which is totally wrong.

Comments

First of all these you have provided nothing kind of help in this issue, i have made booking, and i have the showing amount, it was prepaid property i can not change the amount or pay some kind of advance payment, so i want the same booking to be confirmed in the paid amount.It was not my mistake that i it is showing me different amount and it was confirmed that your prices are dynamic.

This happened to me twice, first time I do not have proof with property name but now i have attached the screen shot of the same.

Last case id: 12894520
Current case ID: 13062162

I want my Booking to confirmed in any how situation because if it was system error then the compensation must bear by OYO only customer has nothing to with that error.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002