OYO Rooms — complaint regarding refund

shweta gadkari on Jun 7, 2019
I had booked OYO 24799 Redlas Inn, Hyderabad from June 01 to June 04, 2019.
I had paid Rs. 4819 advance payment for the same. When I reached the hotel I came to know that OYO's tie up with that hotel has ended a month ago and my booking was not confirmed with the hotel. Since then I have been calling OYO Assist several times to claim for the refund but I have not got any respond. Every time I have to wait for the call to get connected, once it gets connected, their representative listens to my complaint and then tells me that he/she is transferring the call to next/higher department or authority and then again the waiting tune and nothing happens. The call is automatically cut from their side. Last two times while transferring my call to higher authority the call was merged to some different complaint call. 2-3 times I have also been told that I will get a callback from your side within 24 hrs but that also did not happen. Last time I called they made me wait for 30minutes and then also no response, the call was automatically cut from them.

[Jun 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the requisite booking details with us.

Team OYO
Updated by shweta gadkari, Jun 27, 2019
My booking ID is GCZK8537.
I had booked OYO 24799 Redlas Inn, Hyderabad from June 01 to June 04, 2019.
I had paid Rs. 4819 advance payment for the same. When I reached the hotel I came to know that OYO's tie up with that hotel has ended a month ago and my booking was not confirmed with the hotel. Since then I have been calling OYO Assist several times to claim for the refund but I have not got any respond. Every time I have to wait for the call to get connected, once it gets connected, your representative listens to my complaint and then tells me that he/she is transferring the call to next/higher department or authority and then again the waiting tune and nothing happens. The call is automatically cut from your side. Last two times while transferring my call to higher authority the call was merged to some different complaint call. 2-3 times I have also been told that I will get a callback from your side within 24 hrs but that also did not happen. I have called OYO many times since June 1, 2019 for the complaint but no response from your side. Please do the needful.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2019
Dear Guest,

We are tremendously sorry for your dismaying experience. Thank you for sharing your booking ID. Our concerned team will connect with you shortly.

Team OYO

Comments

My booking ID is GCZK8537.

1929