[Resolved] OYO Rooms — denied check-in and fake promises.

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Parikshit..... on Feb 12, 2019
I booked an oyo le tara residence on january 16, 2019. The check in date being 1st february. I was denied check-in at the hotel as the hotel quoted if we have paid online we cannot provide a room due to an ongoing issue of the owner with the oyo.
When i raised the same to the senior team, i was assured of a premium property with a premium room. I specifically booked that oyo le tara residence keeping the size of the room in mind and personally asked if there was a balcony in the oyo from the property manager. I was assured that both of the facilities will be provided to me in the flagship oyo too. When i reached the oyo, i was given a classic room. Much smaller than my previous booking and i was given no balcony. I personally raised the situation 3 times and everytime i was assured of a call back from the senior team but i wasn't called back at all. I raised a request for a refund too but that was also denied. I was forced to stay as the refund was denied and i had no other option. The customer care staff was not helpful at all. False promises were given to me and the experience was totally bad. The room was dirty, towels were not provided. Fixtures were broken. Cieling broken. The worst experience.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Feb 12, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Parikshit....., Feb 13, 2019
I called the OYO team the 4th time and still I haven't received any response yet.

What a pathetic way of doing business.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Sorry for the issue faced. We are getting this checked for you.

Team oyo
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Dear Guest,

Our team contacted you regarding this and worked on the issues highlighted. We again apologise for the experience you had to go through. We'll ensure a smooth stay for you in the future. DM us if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO Rooms - denied check-in and fake promises.