Oyo Rooms — denied check in at hotel tjs grand delhi for prepayment at oyo

Anshul Bisht on Sep 17, 2019
I had prepaid for my hotel booking at oyo hotel tjs grand karol bagh delhi. The reception person denied check-in we do not accept prepay oyo guest at our hotels. I have conversation with a oyo executive where he told me to pay a price higher than that i have paid online. Why shoud i pay more when i have already paid online on oyo app, still the executive asked me to pay more. What is the use of oyo then if we have to pay to hotel as per their rates? Very pathetic experience with oyo. They were not able to resolve my concern and gave an option to switch hotel and pay more as per booking done by them online. Oyo wasted my precious time as i had to talk to them for about 1 hour to convince the hotelier to allow me check-in and oyo and hotel tjs grand resolve the amount dispute among themselves. I had to suffer because of oyo incompetence and wasted my time and energy just to arrive at a solution. I was denied check-in at last and had to suffer because of oyo.

[Sep 17, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Hi Guest,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better. ~AH
Updated by Anshul Bisht, Sep 19, 2019
Booking id TRGH3467
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2019
Hi Guest,
Thanks for providing us with the booking details. Please wait while our concerned team connects with you ~Aish
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Our Heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience caused here. Our team had contacted you regarding the concern here and the needful had been communicated to you. let us know if any further assistance is required here. We'll be happy to connect with you.

Team OYO.

Comments

I booked a hotel from oyo in lucknow at a tariff of 650 ruppee, when i went to checkin the hotel asked me more money to checkin.
when i refused to pay the increased bill he didn't allowed me to checkin.

Pathetic service by Oyo.They should allow us check-in by negotiating with hotelier themselves.They instead shift the hotel or ask us to pay more.No use of such unprofessional hotel booking chain if we have to suffer so much.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    Oyo Rooms - denied check in at hotel tjs grand delhi for prepayment at oyo