[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — disgusting services and misbehaviour

On 27th jan 2019 we checked in at oyo rooms hotel shree ram 17346 at 12:02 am. I booked a room online as always and didn't receive any service as hospitality from the manager and staff. We stood stand by for more then an hour and didn't receive any thing from the hotel staff i. E oyo kit, towel, water etc. Which are the basic things and upon request the receptionist named vikram abashed us in front of the customers as he was busy talking with the foreigners. They charged us the double for food without receipt.
Sorry to say but shame on them!

Please take the strict action against them and acknowledge me at the earliest. I'm the loyal pattern of oyo since so long and don't want to go ahead on this so please take your name back from them as they are only spoiling your image nothing else...

We paid for breakfast online and forcefully asked about the charges.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 We regret the inconvenience caused, Please share your booking ID/contact no. over DM so that we could assist you on priority.

Team OYO