[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — double payment for the same booking

As i have booked an room in hotel green view palace, noida sector 62, using oyo app, and have paid rs 2087 for the booking through upi payment, the upi payment application which i have used is google pay and it's showing that the transaction is successful, but from the oyo side they are saying that they have not received any money so i have to pay the same amount at the hotel reception for the same booking, this is so humiliating that i have to pay two times for the same boking, either there is is serious bug is oyo's upi integration or there customer service executive are so irresponsible that they are not been able to prove me the required resolution for my query.

I have called them more then 20 times but every time they say we are transferring your call to our senior department and it takes ages for them to respond once the call is transferred to there senior department.. Once or twice i also got some chances to talk to them but nothing happens they have simply sent me a mail stating we have not received any money online from your side..

For now what should i do, one side google pay is saying that the transaction is complete and other side oyo people are saying that they haven't received any money..

Below are the screenshots from the both parties

My booking is: nvuy5934

double payment for the same booking
double payment for the same booking
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Guest, We really apologize for the trouble caused. Our relevant team will connect with you soon.

Team OYO