[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — EWIX1757 and AAOV2166

I have booked a room in kochin on 23rd of this month.But booking was pending and money got debited from my account and I had no room to stay in an unknown city.Again I trusted this Fraud people and Booked the room at the same day in another hotel.The same happened, booking pending money debited.I called this cheaters multiple time as I was a lady alone in the middle of an Unknown city.They responded like hel, nobody.picked the call, those who picked the call transfered the call to multiple persons and I waited for hours and Hours finally call will get disconnected.This happened many times.I was crying from there.With help of my friends I got an accomodation somewhere.But I dont have any money as the amount has been taken by this Frauds.One person contacted me regarding refund.They told me that they will process it on priority basis, this is your priority???
It was around 7 days the things happened, cheated me and Dont give room and now not giving money??
I will go to the extend I can Go.
I will soon share a Youtube video so that people in kerala will never be cheated by this Frauds.
Never trust them in case of refund.Never ever!!!
EWIX1757 and AAOV2166
EWIX1757 and AAOV2166
Feb 3, 2021
Jan 29, 2021

OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 01, 2021
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Dear Guest,

We believe the concerned team has already contacted you regarding this issue. Also, we have sent you an email, hope you acknowledge the same. Your refund has been initiated and it will take 7-14 working days to get reflected on your account. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Team OYO