Oyo Rooms — hotel denied, booking cancelled, no refund over 40 days

Dalgaon, Assam, India
 RoushanJahan on Aug 10, 2019
I have booked oyo 19455 summer palace, with bookingid: tnml0514 on 26.06.2019 for 6th to 8th july 2019 at amount of rs 2065.

I called the hotel on 1st july 2019 to confirm my booking, they told me that they have no any tie ups with oyo. They also suggested me to cancel the booking. Then i have cancelled the booking on the same day.

There after i called oyo many times, their executives intiated the refund all the time and told me to wait 7 to 14 days. But till date i have not get any refund.

I called them many times, they need all my details and all concerns every time and i have to wait on hold upto 30 minutes, after that one executive may answer call and also call dropped in between many time.

Now it's over 40 days, today, 10th august 2019 called them, they told me that refunded amount has been transfered to my phone pe account. But no any reflection on my transaction page. I called phone pe customer support team, they said that no any transaction has been done from oyo regarding my refund. Again i called oyo many times but they are not giving me the good response. They cut the line in between.

We pay the booking amount at the earliest to do a smmoth booking of hotels and to experience a better to best service from them, but in return they face us lots of terms and conditions... We faced lots of problems during our tour, only because of oyo.

Please give me a proper solution.

Roushan jahan

hotel denied, booking cancelled, no refund over 40 days

[Aug 10, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2019
We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. Kindly give us some time to get it checked. ~Sam

Team OYO
Updated by RoushanJahan, Aug 21, 2019
No response from your side and no response from OYO till now. I called OYO yesterday, they suggested me to check my balance in bank account. But there is no any transaction by them. I asked for detailed proof of the transaction, but they denied to provide me proof. Please solve my problem.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002