Oyo Rooms — hotel midtown, khanka chowk, darbhanga

Saurabh2121 on Oct 16, 2019
Hi this is saurabh. First of all it was a horrible experience in hotel midtown of darbhanga near khanka chowk. Even after confirmed booking the guy at reception didn't let me check in on 13 oct 2019 at 1:30 pm. Now today 16 oct 2019, after i checked out at 6:00 am, a guy named md phool babu mistar with phone number [protected] called me at 7:35am and was arguing that he has booked my room from 13-15 oct 2019 and that i have to pay extra amount. He was sounding very very rude. I kept my calm and asked him to check again and then he again argued regarding water, which i bought with my own money. Later that guy checked the booking details and knew that its his mistake. Hotel didn't clean the bathroom or room. Non of the staff asked me water. It was an utter waste of money. I will never visit this hotel midtown ever again. Moreover this was my first booking from oyo and i don't think i ll ever do the booking again. Thanks oyo for such a wonderful experience and rudeness which i don't think i deserved.

[Oct 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2019
Hello Guest,
We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest. Kindly share the booking ID/contact number, we'll get this checked for you.

Team OYO.