[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — Hotel refused for 2nd day Stay for Pre-Payment made to OYO

Vinay Sharma 7 on Feb 10, 2017
This is in reference to my several mail to OYO regarding refunding of my one day money. But no response came from their side. I had paid the money to OYO on 29th Jan as a pre-payment from my bank account. After that no support given and early checkout done by the hotel at zirakpur. This actually a fraud with the consumers.

Request to Please help in resolving this issue at the earliest.

Vinay Sharma
vinay.nice7@gmail, com
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2018
Thankyou Oyo

[Feb 10, 2017] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vinay Sharma 7, Feb 10, 2017
My Booking ID is XVQH2365
Customer care is moving me from one call to another. I contacted them almost 15 times and every time they asked for booking id and concern incident. It is very shameful as their CRM is very week and totally harassment to customers.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2017
Dear Vinay,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2017
Dear Vinay,

We believe our team contacted you and discussed the matter with you. We hope all the issues have been taken care and we thank you for sharing your feedback. We again apolgise for the trouble you had to go through. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO