[Resolved] OYO Rooms — improper facilities

steve2942 on May 7, 2019
I made a booking for one month in an oyo life in u block gurgaon. My booking id is 11697. The day i arrived the tv as well as the geyser wasn't working. I was promised by the supervisor that he'd fix it the next day. The same story continued the next day. He said that he'd definitely get it done the day after. It's been 2 days now and nothing has been done regarding this. What's more is that there's no way to contact the supervisor who conveniently isn't to be found now. I've seen bad service, and heard bad stories about oyo but never thought they were true. It saddens me to say that they might be true after all.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[May 07, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019
Hi, we apologise for the inconvenience caused, this isn't the experience that we want for our guests. Thank you for sharing your booking details. We'll get this checked for you and will solve the issue at the earliest.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 09, 2019
Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over email. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002