[Resolved] OYO Rooms — Incomplete info and pathetic managing

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 iPrash
To start with, we just booked a two room apartment before travelling to Mumbai. Now, when we reached Mumbai, we were so upset after seeing the facility that you guys have provided. Your website never told us that it's going to be a 4 room apartment and we will have to share it with people we don't even know.

I mean what the hell, do you think this isn't breach of your customer's trust? Do you guys not think that you are accountable for your mistakes?
I had a conversation with three reps from your department and they were so ratchet to respond, it was as if they are given a verbiage to follow?

The third person, Tejas, that manager so pathetically and retardedly tried to hide your mistakes.

Imagine, a group of friends travelling from Delhi to Mumbai finds out, after such a hectic journey, that oyo has screwed their vacation.

Y'all think you can amend that?

I'll follow this up on Facebook and Twitter and ask people not to go through your schemes as y'all are hoodlums trying to rob ppl off their money, effort, time, value everything.

My friends and I are going to make sure y'all pay for this.

Really disappointed and mentally harassed by your absurd act.

[Mar 02, 2016] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2016
Hi Guest! We're extremely sorry for the troubles you had to go through. We regret and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Booking details so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Comments

I can write another essay on your pathetic service and will do so where it matters most.
Read above
Twitter: @OyoVictims - pls share your exp with me...so that people like us don't get cheated...

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002