[Resolved] OYO Rooms — Left stranded on street by oyo at midnight with old parents and infant kid of 9 month (Booking id : bwtf6398)

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Satyan Rohilla
Dear Ritesh,

Complain wrt to Booking id BWTF6398.

I booked OYO premium room for dates 26th Dec’15 to 27th Dec’15 for 2 rooms for me and my family consisting of my old parents and infant kid. The booking confirmed.

I received system generated call 5 times for confirming my visit on 26th Dec’15. I confirmed it every time I received a call. Further, I called Hotel directly to confirm my visit that I would be late in reaching the hotel. (I have all call recordings available with me)

Despite confirming my visit multiple times, I was denied the stay in the Hotel. On enquiring the hotel, it was informed that OYO has allotted our room to somebody else.

I called oyo and they ensured me of resolution and giving me alternate hotel to stay. Despite waiting, I didn’t receive any call back for long. I called again and stayed on hold for 1.5 hrs and at around 1am mid-night, I was left stranded on Street with my old parents and infant kid of 9 months.

Are these the ethics of company or over ambitious sales personnel’s? To leave a family stranded on streets at midnight despite having confirmed booking and confirming the same multiple times?

Despite assurance of action, I haven’t received any resolution for my complain. Nobody even tried to contact us whether we have got shelter or we are safe.

I hope the actions taken by OYO was satisfactory enough so I don’t pursue my complain through consumer forum.

Let me know the action you guys have taken over my complain. Who was responsible for all this mess? It was Hotel, OYO sales personnel or OYO themselves?

Looking forward to a prompt response on highest priority.

Satyan Rohilla
(+91)[protected]
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2016
Satyan, We are working on your case and will surely resolve the same.We can understand the experience you had wasn't great & we regret that we weren't able to deliver our promises. We are sorry for the awful interruption in your day we've caused you. Though we can't make up for the lost time & inconvenience caused but we most definitely would like to ensure that it doesn't happen again. We'd truly appreciate your patience & understanding in this regard.

Comments

OYO ROOMS

My Booking ID is BKVE7038 and yesterday i have booked a room At Karapakkam, chennai at booking time they had asked which time you are arriving so i have selected 9PM-11PM after reaching The Hotel they said you have booked Afternoon 12:00PM To Nextday Morning 11AM. How It Possible
Hi pls join hands @OyoVictims(Twitter)...Even I had a very similar exp with them...
@oyo - complaint not yet resolved. The problem still persist in your system which is driven from Top level Management..

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO Rooms - Left stranded on street by oyo at midnight with old parents and infant kid of 9 month (Booking id : bwtf6398)