OYO Rooms — management error

No. 29, Abdul Aziz Street, T Nagar, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Arthi Amalraj on Jul 17, 2019
Dear,

Booking number [protected] ( July 17 - 24, 2019)

I am officially lodging a complaint against the rightful owner of Oyo room ( Abdul Aziz street, T. Nagar, Chennai ) and the management. I have travelled from outside India. I don't have a local number, but I check my mails regularly. Untill today no one has tried to contact me regarding the unavailability of the room I booked for the period July 17 to 24, 2019. I received a confirmation mail and a reminder of the booking couple of days back as well. I waited outside the Room at ( Abdul Aziz street in T nagar ) from 11.30 am today . The gates were locked and neighborhood told they were closed since one week. I tried reaching the contact person as per the confirmation mail I received but I couldn't reach no one. Around 11.45 I received a call and a mail stating that the building is no more functional. They suggested to take a Oyo room at a different location which is not convenient for me and also not my budget. I contacted the second Oyo room which was booked again by Oyo itself as a replacement for me. I informed them ( Alreef Residency) that I no longer require a room. I receive a mail around 15.00 saying I have been charged for my cancellation. I don't understand this management error. Also I will file a complain and make sure a case is issued on both OYO and the owner of the property.I have come all the way from Belgium to face such a disaster. I will definitely see to that you answer to me and make sure no money of mine is taken from my account. Extremely disappointed and hope no one ever use this service.

Arthi

management error

[Jul 18, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2019
Hello Guest,
We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest. Kindly share the email ID along with the contact number, we'll get this checked for you.

Team OYO.