[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — misconduct and denying accommodation

I booked one hotel, due to electricity hotel manager asked us to book another hotel and to cancel booking... I did same and booked another after talking to customer care.. He suggested another hotel nearby and i booked it.. But accomodation was denied by manager and asked us another 200 rs to book same room that too without brkfast. I had canceled this booking also since manager was not accepting to provide room. I did these two booking same day and due to these hotels we had to face a lot of problem in the night around 10 o'clock. The 2nd hotel benefitted from the situation since we could not go anywhere else in that unknown place. We maneged on our own.in both the bookings accodomations was not provided and still we are refunded fully. It's clear case of missbehaviour and cheating of hotel managers. Kindly atleast provide full refund and take actions against such hotels.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2019

[Jun 03, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2019
We are very sorry for the troublesome experience. Please share the booking details and our team will take it from there.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet