OYO Rooms — need double refund

Mansrover Garden, Mansrover Garden, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Hemant Bindra on Jun 13, 2019
I made Booking on 16th may at hotel burans Residency Dhanualti 2 Rooms with breakfast check in 12th june - check out 13th June, 2019. After one week i call burans Residency Reception They says Oyo Tie up is finished on 15th May 2019. I call so many times Customer care they didn't solve my problem they made me my call hold for 30 mins & disconnect my call.then i mail than they call me & Cancel my booking of Burans Residency Dhanualti & Gave me another hotel at Dhanualti *Bamboo Safari*. Today 12th june i come to the property at around 7.30 pm . They didn't Gave me check in & says we don't have room & your booking is invalid tie-up from oyo is finished. I call oyo customer care 3 Times Every Time they made my call hold for 30 mins & disconnect my call. At Night I go to so many hotel they don't have any room's & i have my family & kids gets Very disturb. Finally at around 11 pm i made Check in another property & pay ₹4000/ Room.
Is This Oyo Service After taking full payment & Didn't check in.
I never do any Booking from oyo & says to others also.
Now i need ₹8000 amount As my refund otherwise i made complaint against Oyo at consumer court.
Hemant Bindra

need double refund

[Jun 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hello Guest,

We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest and are getting this checked for you.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Such instances will not happen again in future, we assure you that. We apologize again for the unease and hope to serve you in the future.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002