OYO Rooms — no electricity and premises locked

Near Dehradun Airport, Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 Jagadeesh Anandarajan on Apr 14, 2019
I booked oyo room 24455 for three days and paid rs.2754/- as two days charge. I reached at 2000hrs on 13th april, 2019 after informing them well in advance.
There was no one present in that area which was isolated. There was no light, after 30 minutes waiting a small boy claiming as caretaker came and reported that there is no power, followed by a lady who was drunken and started abusing everyone. Myself and my wife aged 60 & 52 had to flee from that area in a taxi. We had not entered the premises of oyo out of fear. I faced heavy loss and hardship for relying on oyo. Oyo has agreed to refund only half the amount and has not taken this seriously. I had to face a loss of more than rs.4000/- by fetching another room on emergency in the night and the taxi charge.

[Apr 14, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2019
Hi, we are so sorry to hear this from you and your feedback is taken seriously. Could you please DM us along with the booking id/contact number so that we can have a chance to help you. Thanks for your cooperation. ~Dk
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
Hi, kindly share the needful details. ~Dk
Updated by Jagadeesh Anandarajan, Apr 20, 2019
GXUV0396 is the ID. Mobile [protected]
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
We believe our relevant team contacted and communicated the needful. Our concern team looked into the concern and provided with the best possible resolution. We assure you a hassle-free stay in the future. Feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance.
Team OYO