[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — no rooms after booking long back - no refund - booking no. kswe8542 - reg

I have booked oyo with reference number booking no. Kswe8542, i have received confirmation also

"we are glad to have the chance to host you again. We confirm that 1 classic (2x) room at oyo 4641 the sangh gunny has been reserved under your name.

Booking id: kswe8542

Check-in - 19th jan'19

Check-out - 20th jan'19

Address - no 439/b, 8th main, vijaya bank colony, bannerghatta road, bangalore.

But when i tried to check in the hotel manger refused booking from oyo and refused my stay. Then i called oyo and they told me to wait they will call hotel, but after waiting 2 hours i no confirmation from oyo or from hotel i left to search another hotel on my own with our doing any morning activities. Even after collecting money on 26 november 2018, not able to confirm with hotel means something fishy. This is a clear cheating and looting. Even after putting a complaint no refund also.

Please take up the issue with oyo authorities.

Suresh k
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful information. Let us know for any other assistance.

Team OYO