[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — oyo 26794 white lotus hotel, booking no. utcs2164 - booking confirmed

Hi team,

I have made booking for the hotel - oyo 26794 white lotus hotel on 31st may to 1st june 2019 and also done the full payment.

I tried to reach the hotel around 9 pm @ 31st may, but unable to connect to the hotel. So i have called oyo customer care and informed them that guest will reach hotel around 11 pm.

Guest reached hotel around 11 pm, we have heard shock news that white lotus hotel is not apart of oyo. We have called customer care again, they have waited for us almost 2 hours and unable to make check-in in that hotel.

Later we have a search in and around in later night (2:00 am @ 1st june 2019) and booked a different hotel for stay by ourselves and oyo customer team did not help us to provide alternate hotel at a later night.

Need explanation why this happaned?

Ramesh

oyo 26794 white lotus hotel, booking no. utcs2164 - booking confirmed
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-13 04:55:45

[Jun 02, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gadangi Ramesh Jun 01, 2019
Next Day - I have called customer care to know the reason for not providing hotel rooms. No one from the customer care team was able to answer my question. I wasted my time almost 3 to 4 hours to know the answer from customer care team.
Later I understood calling OYO customer care is a waste of time.

Complaint number[protected]
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 02, 2019
We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. We're getting this check for you.

Team OYO