OYO Rooms — oyo hotel mismanagement

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 DAVINDER SINGH CHEEMA on Jun 13, 2019
I have booked two rooms with 3x occupancy for two nights with breakfast for 09.06.2019 to 11.06.2019 on 12.05.2019 in Hotel N S Internation, Oyo capital O 869.

On 09.06.2019, morning 9 a.m., i have called to oyo for my booking confirmation and Hotel reception number, one telecaller confrimed my booking and gave me Hotel reception number i.e. 91-[protected]. Then I called to Hotel reception and Hotel person confirmed my booking and I have asked him for afternoon check-in.

On 09.06.2019 time 01.10 p.m., i have received a call from Hotel number 91-[protected] about when we will come, I asked him for 10 minutes as we were on the way to Hotel. After reached to hotel, reception person asked that we have some problems for providing the rooms in this property. we all were shocked in this horrible summer and humidity with kids and senior citizen. After sometime, reception person asked for stay in other hotel. We were answer-less. After sometime, that person shifted us by taxi to other Hotel Heaven, this is also your attached property. There is two rooms provided for us which were very small and not in good condition. Hotel reception girl asked today these room only available, then we all stayed there with no other option. This hotel staff was very helpful. Next day the reception girl changed our room to good rooms. Breakfast was very good.

The person surrounding the Hotel N S International, asked to us that this Hotel person did these types of things always with lots of customers because OYO bookings are in cheap rates and they were given the rooms to current guests on high rates. In front o[censored]s, they allotted rooms to the 7-8 persons. When we booked our rooms before one month, why we were harassed like this.

Kindly look into the matter if you or your higher officials want to resolve like this types of problems. I am your very old customer with repeatedly bookings, you can check also.

Davinder Singh

[Jun 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. Please share the booking details and our team will get this checked on priority.

Team OYO