[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — oyo is cheating!!! made prepaid booking through oyo but i was denied check in.

I had made a prepaid booking in seacom inn ymca esplanade through oyo. On arrival, at 7 pm, the reception informed me that they no longer accept customers from oyo. There was also a notice put up in the reception desk, informing the same. They even showed me the email which they had sent to oyo.

I called up the oyo guestline and instead of solving my problem, oyo staff told me that i have a pending amount - they had pre-booked my meal without my consent and charged me 1200!!. After much argument, the oyo staff told he will make another booking for me in another hotel or they will refund my money. When i demanded the refund, the staff asked me to stay on hold so that he can connect me to higher authority to solve my problem. I waited for more than half an hour but never got to talk with the so called higher authority. I am still waiting for their call back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Guest, We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. Please share your booking ID or contact details so that we can get in touch with you.

Team OYO