OYO Rooms — oyo management is a shot. they never provide proper solution but just try to slip out from the issue

M_Ali on Aug 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

I made a booking from 23 Aug to 25 Aug in hotel OYO flagship 23620 VJR heights. I reached the room by around 12 AM in midnight and I was not allowed to check in.

Reason was the rooms are over booked and they do not any rooms available.

I called OYO and they were recommending me the room which are almost 2 KMS+ from the place I booked and mostly away from the place I do my course.

The case was not resolved and I have been waiting for the solution until 5 30 AM from OYO. I already faced the same issue in prior weeks and the feedback I got from hotel manager s are that OYO does not pay to the hotels properly so they don't want to give rooms.

Instead of giving me the solution for the torture I face between 12 AM to 5 30 AM in the mid night. OYO was simply saying they will refund my payment I made and I can arrange my own property, which was a irresponsible answer.

The issue is not yet resolved but my booking got auto cancelled and I got a message that I never checked in coz of which it was cancelled.

Now when I call customer care I am getting only answer that our Relationship managers will call you. I am waiting for call since morning 11 am no calls till now.

Note - I got no refund, no solution for my problem also no proper apology for the torture I faced full night due to OYO

I am having all audio recordings with me and I am planning take this legally if no proper response is given to me.

I was trying to attach the audio files I had but the format was not getting supported

[Aug 25, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO Rooms - oyo management is a shot. they never provide proper solution but just try to slip out from the issue