[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — oyo management is a shot. they never provide proper solution but just try to slip out from the issue

Hi Guys,

I made a booking from 23 Aug to 25 Aug in hotel OYO flagship 23620 VJR heights. I reached the room by around 12 AM in midnight and I was not allowed to check in.

Reason was the rooms are over booked and they do not any rooms available.

I called OYO and they were recommending me the room which are almost 2 KMS+ from the place I booked and mostly away from the place I do my course.

The case was not resolved and I have been waiting for the solution until 5 30 AM from OYO. I already faced the same issue in prior weeks and the feedback I got from hotel manager s are that OYO does not pay to the hotels properly so they don't want to give rooms.

Instead of giving me the solution for the torture I face between 12 AM to 5 30 AM in the mid night. OYO was simply saying they will refund my payment I made and I can arrange my own property, which was a irresponsible answer.

The issue is not yet resolved but my booking got auto cancelled and I got a message that I never checked in coz of which it was cancelled.

Now when I call customer care I am getting only answer that our Relationship managers will call you. I am waiting for call since morning 11 am no calls till now.

Note - I got no refund, no solution for my problem also no proper apology for the torture I faced full night due to OYO

I am having all audio recordings with me and I am planning take this legally if no proper response is given to me.

I was trying to attach the audio files I had but the format was not getting supported
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-05 06:55:31

[Aug 25, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2019
We apologize for the upsetting experience. Kindly, help us with the booking ID/contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002