[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — oyo not providing gst bills

IIM Ranchi, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 ankit3012 on May 23, 2019
I have been traveling since 26th April 2019 regarding official work. I have booked different hotels via 12 different bookings. I have provided GST details in advance before booking the hotel, BUT I have received a GST bill for none. OYO gust provides me a simple payment receipt. There is a difference between a GST bill and a simple receipt they need to understand and I do not understand the point of providing the GST details then. I have called their customer care service several times. I have also raised the issue on OYO assist, but they do not provide a solution to me or they put my no on hold for hours. These are wasting my time, cheating me and cheating the government also by not providing GST bills. I want GST bills for all my booking.
My OYO mobile no: [protected]
Name: Ankit Singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2019

[May 24, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 26, 2019
Dear Guest,

We are sorry about the experience you had. Please allow us sometime to get this checked.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. We have communicated by email, hope you acknowledge the same. We assure you such instances will not be repeated in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO