[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — oyo rooms - booking id : ztpd3092

padam_2008 on Dec 8, 2018
Dear oyo team,

In spite of regretting on your fault, you are planning to make business from me again. I don't need your charity money of 1000/- rs. That too in oyo wallet, because to use that money i need to make a booking again from oyo which i think will be my mistake again. I won't allow oyo to spoil my vacation again. If you really interested in refunding my amount, refund in the same bank/wallet through which i paid you.

Your sorry or apology can't convert those havoc days created by oyo into beautiful memories which had been possible if i wouldn't have booked through oyo.

The actual tariff of the hotel that you provided me as a replacement was just 1500 for 1st dec and the price on oyo website was 2770/- rs, so you can check how you are showing the inflated price to your customers. And the tariff of the hotel that i had booked on 3rd oct was 1834/- rs and on 1st dec its price was 3530/- which shows that you degraded my booking in all ways.

Apart from all this money game played by you, the services and quality of the room/hotel were not upto the mark like breakfast, no curtains on transparent glasses, locker not available, no on time proper cleaning, water problem, location, condition etc.

I would like to tell you that the persons which book hotel directly are always given priority over oyo customers/guests. The services and rooms offered to oyo guests are always on least priority.

I will try to give a strong review of oyo in almost all sites/portals. I know neither you care about these reviews nor this will impact your ill business practices.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 08, 2018] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the disappointing experience. Our relevant team will get in touch and assist you shortly.

Team OYO
Updated by padam_2008, Dec 11, 2018
I am still waiting for the resolution
Updated by padam_2008, Dec 12, 2018
I am still waiting for the call from OYO side
Updated by padam_2008, Dec 15, 2018
Will anyone reply on this?

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002