[Resolved] OYO Rooms — oyo rooms oyo rooms gst tax invoice not provided or not specifying my company gstin no.

vimalbm on Dec 12, 2018
Oyo rooms are not providing me the gst tax invoice for the following booking from above oyo accounts in the name of my employer is having gstin :
29aabch1376e1zp

Booking id:rdzs7314

Capital o 19719 aaccord hotel
Outer ring rd, bhbcs layout, stage 2, btm layout, bangalore

Amount:4370
Bill dated: 12 december 2018

As per gst act and rules, no gst registered entity can deny for providing gstin tax invoice specifying customer gstin no and gst amount deducted. Oyo is only providing me the payment receipt, which is of no use to me, and firm where i am working is not accepting my claim since the same cannot be used for taking gst credit.

I have called them for many times and share my company's gst details through mail. But they are again sending that invoice in which only amount is mentioned and nothing mentioned about gst tax break up details and my company gst no & details.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019

[Dec 13, 2018] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 14, 2018
Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful over mail. Let us know for any other assistance.

Team OYO

1923
    325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO Rooms - oyo rooms oyo rooms gst tax invoice not provided or not specifying my company gstin no.