OYO Rooms — oyo rupee debit

Anargya on Aug 31, 2019
I have raised a complaint regarding '1400' oyo rupee debit on 13 aug and till now no resolution is provided. It has been 18 days and till now i have atleast called 30 times to customer care. All of them who responded said its due to technical issue and we will refund your oyo rupee within 24-48 hrs but no resolution was provided. One person has even shouted on me. Some people cut the call after making me stay in hold.

oyo rupee debit

[Sep 01, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2019
Hi Anargya,
We are extremely sorry that you had to face such an inconvenience. Oyo Hotels & Home always ensures that the customer is served with the best of services and hence, such an incident taking place is extremely unfortunate. Please help us with your contact details so that we can get in touch with you.

Updated by Anargya, Sep 03, 2019
Updated by Anargya, Sep 03, 2019
U guys oyo people have told me that you will get in touch several times but till now we didnt get any call back. how can I trust you?And by when can i expect a call from you?
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 04, 2019
Hi Anargya,
Kindly share your contact details with us so that we can resolve your issue further.
Updated by Anargya, Sep 04, 2019
I already updated the contact details??
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 05, 2019
Due to some formal constraints, we are not able to access your contact details. Please connect with us on [protected]@oyorooms.com.

Team Oyo

Comments

Contact details :

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002