Oyo Rooms — Payment Made but NO BOOKING

I was charged rupees 893 on 6th of August, 2022 at 1:48am, I did the booking through OYO app directly, it redirected me to UPI payment screen of Paytm. I made the payment, it shows payment completed to merchant. The OYO app shows NO BOOKING on app, no sms, no whatsapp message, no email, nothing. I have called oyo helpline atleast 14-15 times in the span of 2 hours and they have proven to be nothing but useless. I donot have a booking id to show because no booking is generated. No resolution, no followup from their side, nothing. I haven't received a refund either. This is what i call a cheat, a thief. Neither will they help you nor will they take the initiative. Highly disgusted by the service they're offering. Pathetic. It has been 3 hours now and I've been on calls with the helpline back to back, no resolution.
OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 08, 2022
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Hey, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please share your registered contact details ( email id and phone no.) so our team can investigate this further and get back to you with an update.

Team OYO
Aug 09, 2022
Updated by Kumar1123
how can i post my private details (personal id and number) publicly here? please give an alternative channel to exchange this info. if you can see my personal details through the forum, the registered email is the same for oyo. i’ve attached a screenshot for the payment as well.

Complaint comments