[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — payments and refunds : status of refund

I have booked oyo hotel via oyo web site on april 27, 4:03 pm ist. Oyo booking number is hkmq3298 in the name akhila ganapathy. Check in date was supposed to be may 15.
But when we reached the hotel on 15th of may, the hotel receptionist informed us that we are not allowed to stay there because they have stopped accepting any booking from oyo for last one month.
Then we called oyo customer care and told them the problem we faced, oyo aranged another hotel oyo 12017 sai swastick. They told us to pay in the current hotel, and amount we have already paid at the time of booking will be refunded in our a/c within 7 to 14 working days.

But till date the amount has not been refunded. When i called the oyo customer care they told me that they are not having the a/c details. They were supposed to send a link in my email so that i can fill my a/c deatils for refund. I have been calling them for the last 6 days, they are repeating the same, but i have never received any mail for the link.

Now, whenever i call the oyo customer care, after attending my call they keep it on hold and after 20 to 25 minutes they are disconnecting the call.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-04 10:24:19

[Jun 02, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. We're getting this check for you.

Team OYO
Updated by Anish Ravi Jun 11, 2019
Yesterday at 8.30pm Rs2941 has credited on my account. Thank you ...

Comments

Thanks for prompt action taken from your side.
OYO teams had sent the link to fill the account details.
After submitting the account details on 4th of June I got a mail from OYO teams that the refund corresponding to the Booking id HKMQ3298 had failed due to incorrect bank details. Along with that there was another link to fill the account details. But when I click on that link it shows 'your account details is already present with us'. I have already submitted my bank details which are correct as per my records. Again
I have tried to contact OYO teams, but my call are getting disconnected.
Please do the needful.