Oyo Rooms — poor rooms and service

United Kingdom
 Layla on Sep 15, 2019

I am complaining due to the recent stay i had in your hotel in oyo silver strand blackpool with my partner.
When we arrived at the hotel we was greeted by daz who told us that our room had been upgraded to a triple room due to running out of rooms (Which we had no complaints about). Only when we entered our room (8) it hadn't been cleaned from the previous guests, beds were dirty, dirty towels over the chairs and dirty bathroom.
We told daz who appoligose and moved us to a double room next door (9), which we was more confused about than anything seeing there were no double rooms left. This was all on the night of the 11th september 19.
Daz was very friendly so we decided we'd stay.

On thursday 12th september it was raining. My partner is on crutches due to a broken leg. After being out for the day we came back to the hotel between 5 and 6. The front door was open and my partner then entered the building and slipped on the wet wooden floor. I will point out that there were no wet floor signs or warning of a wet or slippery floor in place. Daz then asked if we were ok then walked off. No accident reports ect. We are due to visit the hospital monday 15th for a report due to worsening symptoms.

As you can see there is a reoccurrence here...

Friday 13th september - we woke up only to be told we had to move back to the triple room due to, and i quote "another guest has booked a double room so i'm going to have to ask you to move to the other room". What we booked was a double room, does this not count for anything?
We done what we was told and moved back to the triple room. The double bed had two different bases to it and a old broken mattress, the window locks were broken, the shower was only just holding onto the wall by one screw (It was broken), there were tea stains all over the side and the door was broken, it looked as if it had been kicked in!
We asked daz for a tv remote as we didn't have one and his words were "it has buttons on the side, doesn't it?!" in a sarcastic tone.
If it wasn't for being out all day, everyday and daz being friendly for the best part of our stay we would have left straight away!

I want a full refund on our stay.

Layla pring

[Sep 15, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2019
Dear Customer, please accept our apologies for your unsatisfactory experience. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better.
Updated by Layla, Sep 17, 2019
Thank you for getting back to me.

My booking ID is: NPCD4328. We stayed from the 11th until the 14th September.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019
Hi, we’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We have escalated your concern with the relevant team and they will get back to you at the earliest. ~ Kevin
Updated by Layla, Sep 19, 2019
Thank you.
Updated by Layla, Sep 23, 2019
Hi, how long will it be until I hear from someone? It has been almost a week since your last message and I haven't heard a thing from anyone.
Updated by Layla, Sep 27, 2019

It has been 9 days since I last heard from anyone. In that last message from Kevin, he stated that the complaint has been escalated and should hear soon.

If I don't hear from someone within the next seven days myself and my partner are going to take this complaint further with relevant action required.

Layla