[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — refund and compensation

Booking One-
OYO 11666 Hotel Prakash Inn
BOOKING ID: ZFTR1034
On 25th of Januray I made a call on the Hotel Owner,
he told me property is under maintainance so he said to cancel the booking and the booking is cancelled by oyo people,
then oyo people shifted me to "OYO Townhouse 053 Gomti Nagar".

Booking Two-
OYO Townhouse 053 Gomti Nagar
Booking ID: ZFTR1034
After they shifted to me to this booking, when i reached there at 12:02 PM i was denied checkin due to local id issue{at the time of booking there was not any such issue} for my partner
i talked to oyo customer care service call but they where not able to provide me another room in any hotel in Lucknow .

After all this i wasted my full day outside the hotel and booked an immediate cab around 7 in evening.
I came to lucknow from delhi, i have the Proof for my tickets and cancelled ticket which i made
and i didn't got the refund of that from transport because that's from my side

I wasted my day, my money, my trip, and work also not done.

I tried to talk to oyo customer care till 3 in after from 12 in afternoon and they couldnt sort things out.

I am attaching the details of call i made and the time i spended in talking them.

Two of the oyo representative gave me the 100% assurance that we will shift u in 30 minutes but that also failed.

I want a compensation for my trip, My travel Allowance i Spended from delhi to Lucknow and Lucknow to delhi, My time, the cab i took to hotel, and the day i spended and the ticket which i cancelled because of oyo services.

I have the recording of Oyo people with me. I dont get feedback from oyo.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Guest,

We are tremendously sorry for your dismaying experience. Thank you for sharing your booking ID. Our concerned team will connect with you shortly.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Our team tried contacting you but we were unable to connect. Therefore we have sent you the needful communication over the mail, kindly acknowledge the same and as a token of apology we have also added a complimentary stay for you. We further assure you that such instances will not take place again. Let us know for any other assistance.

Team OYO