[Resolved] OYO Rooms — refund for rooms without toilet

Ravi Chandra Kambhatla on Jun 16, 2019
I booked two rooms for four people in akansha Anand in mussorie from 14.6.19to 16.6.19, booking Id -(SAHG3041) In hotel, rooms were connected. One room was not having toilet and TV as mentioned in oyo site. Even parking facility was not given . As I booked two separate rooms and we need privacy we need separate toilets and TV. I requested your representatives to give rooms in other hotel. So she cancelled my booking for this hotel and asked me to shift in hotel Plazzo. After reaching Plazzo I was told booking was from 16.6.19 to 17.6.19. but these were not my booking dates. After that I roamed for 3 to 4 hours to get another hotel . I spent my money in another hotel as well. So I want the refund for the payment I made that is of, ₹4799 plus harassment charges . I was with my family and one of person was cancer patient as well. I was harassed and tortured as your representative mislead us . She cancelled my booking from this hotel and shifted me and booked in hotel plazzo. In hotel plazzo they denied my stay saying that dates are not matching. I want my refund .otherwise I will raise my issue in consumer court and file an RTI against OYO. Looking forward for your instant refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. Please give us some time to review your case and we will get back to you soon with an update. Appreciate your patience.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Our concern team looked into the concern and the needful has been done from our side. We have communicated by email, hope you acknowledge the same. Take this inconvenience as an exception. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO

Comments

We paid but we didnt get any hotel . Nobody heaped us. we had to face inconvience for 4 days. bhut chutiya banete han oyo vale ... call pick ni karte .. agar tumhari ukaad ni oyo valo ki aache hotel me booking karwane ki to kyu tourist ko mis guide karte ho ... i will never use oyo booking ... and please to all my frnds plz forget oyo app..
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019

Hello Guest,

We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest. Kindly share the booking ID/contact number, we'll get this checked for you.

Team OYO.
Hotel owner...doing misbehaviour and abuse to females...steal our shoes and sleaper of rs..3280.and not giving those facilities which said by him..taking extra charges..of rs.200.when we said why u r doing missbehaviour with us...he said i will do...do any thing which u want to do...

1930