[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — Refund issue ticket id -[protected] .

Hi Team,
I've booked a hotel through Oyo online services for dated[protected]-2020, as I've asked for a late 2hrs late checkout than the standard checkout time of 11 Am on my checkout date[protected]. as the hotel management asked to pay Rs 300/- extra fro the 2hrs(1 pm) of late checkout, when they have asked to pay the extra amount I've immediately called the OYO helpdesk and explained the issue and when oyo representative spoke to the hotel guy in the hotel reception he said no rooms available at that time to oyo representative, but the same hotel guy is ready to provide /let stay in the room that I've checked in when I give that extra amount.

I discussed the same point that how could be it's possible that

1.they'll le me in the room for the next two hours if I pay the extra amount,
2.If denied paying the amount and I asked about oyo policy of getting complimentary next 2hrs they are saying that rooms are not available.
3.finally the as per Oyo representative suggestion I've and raised a refund over the ticket id -[protected] .

But I couldn't hear back from oyo team over the call or to the mail that I've responded.

Dec 26, 2020
The issue with id -5051724175 . have not been looked into by oyo teams, and the status is kept resolved. This is how the OYO service is going to be? then please don't expect the customers to visit you again. Regards, Hari
Dec 20, 2020

OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 26, 2020
Updated by Bharigopal
The issue with id -[protected] . have not been looked into by oyo teams, and the status is kept resolved. This is how the OYO service is going to be? then please don't expect the customers to visit you again.

Complaint 1- ID [protected]
Complaint 2 - ID 2777714

Jan 02, 2021
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Hi Bharigopal, we at OYO are here for you. Request you to share your Booking ID and our team will assist you with the same at the earliest. ~Bella
Jan 10, 2021
Any update?
Jan 10, 2021
Updated by Bharigopal
Any update on refund of Booking ID: REZL3120.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Team,

Thanks for taking a look, as per your latest reply here is my Booking ID: REZL3120.

OYO Rooms