[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — Refund not given after 14 working days

I made a booking on 27 November, 2020. Booking ID - IZYU2539. I cancelled the booking because price changed after I booked. During cancellation I saw that I will get full refund of Rs.684 and throughout these 14 days on there app it is still showing that my full refund is under process and during talking to there agents during cancellation they told me that I will get refund of Rs.684 within 14 working days. But today when I talk to them after 14 working days their agents tells me that my refund is not applicable according to their policy. But their app still shows that my refund is under OYO return policy, throughout cancellation I saw that I will get full refund, till date I am seeing on their site that I will get full refund and it is under process ( I am attaching screen shot also). When I told this to their agent they told me that it might be a "technical glitch". Is it the consumer's problem that their site has a glitch which showed me that I am getting full refund and till this date it shows that my refund is under process. If I was shown that I will not get refund I wouldn't have cancelled but their app didn't show any such thing and now they are denying to provide my refund because of some technical glitch and my cancellation is not refundable. Please give me my refund it is not the users problem that your app has glitch and I got refund of an other booking of the same hotel on that day also which was also slot booking.
Refund not given after 14 working days
Refund not given after 14 working days
Dec 17, 2020
I also contacted them on Facebook. The agent called me.and intiated my refund and was understanding.
Dec 17, 2020

OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 18, 2020
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Dear Guest,

Thanks for giving us a chance to assist you. We assure you for a hassle free stay experience in the future. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO