[Resolved] OYO Rooms — refund not initiated since 31st of may 2019

sumitsit06 on Jun 12, 2019
Hey #OYO

It is really a pity that I had to chase you for such a petty case since 31st of May 2019. I have been struggling to get any resolution of my issue since 31st Of May and customer care executives transfers call that nobody receives.
I booked a hotel via #OYO on 31st May but as I was denied Check In after several attempt your customer care executive booked another hotel. When I reached there they also denied check in saying they don't have any contract with #OYO. Then I insisted to refund my money to customer care executives though they told me that I will get refund for both the bookings but till date nothing has happened. In #OYO App it says my refund has been cancelled. I am feeling cheated now. Booking IDs are QLCX7062 and VEZC6421. #Shame #OYO

Sumit Sarkar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2019
It has not been resolved yet at least I don't know. How have u marked it as resolved???

[Jun 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sumitsit06, Jun 12, 2019
Please keep open my complain untill itnis resolved.
Updated by sumitsit06, Jun 12, 2019
Please reopen this complain it is not resolved.
Updated by sumitsit06, Jun 18, 2019
I would like to inform that after contacting a manager in OYO Kolkata office through my school friend he pursued the case on Thursday Morning 13th and by Friday 14th June afternoon my money have been refunded 100%. I really don't know what would have happened if I could not pursue through some insider. Sorry state.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Guest,

We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. We assure you such instances will not be repeated in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO