OYO Rooms — refund of cancelled booking id ipwj3190 at oyo flagship 14266 serilingampally

MIDC, PLOT NO -E7,E8,E9, Aurangabad, Bulandshahr District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 mbj_123 on Jul 16, 2019
Dear sir /madam
Oyo room booking id ipwj3190 at oyo flagship 14266 serillingampally has been cancelled on 26 june 2019 as per request & refund of inr 3275.0 has been initiated by oyo team & same refund will get message send on register mobile no. They assured me that my amount will be refunded in 7 to 14 workings days. Now almost 20 days passed but still oyo hasn't refunded my amount yet. I have called oyo customer support but they aren't helping a bit just creating more problem. I was put on hold for 20 mins to 30 mins every time and the call was disconnected from oyo side. They promised oyo executive will call back in 15 mins that call didn't came. Kindly check & resolved the issue as soon as possible& refund my amount with out fail.

Mahesh jadhav

[Jul 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2019
We are extremely sorry for the troublesome experience. Kindly give us some time to get it checked. ~SS

TEAM OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019
Dear Guest,

Our team attended the concern diligently and the needful has been communicated to you over mail. We assure you such instances will not take place again. Let us know for any other assistance.

Team OYO

Comments

My booking id's are WXGC9231 and BGDM1693. The particular property in which we made our bookings has been shifted to some other property at the last minute. It's an official booking for our business customers and so we are facing lots of inconvenience. Escalate our complaint to the concern higher authority and take immediate action.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO Rooms - refund of cancelled booking id ipwj3190 at oyo flagship 14266 serilingampally