Oyo Rooms — refund of deposit - booking id 13930, ticket no 32721

Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Anuvasu on Aug 20, 2019
I have occupied the room in blr1366 bannerghatta road, #6, 3rd cross rd, muthurayya swamy layout, hulimavu on 31st may 2019 ~ 10 pm. I paid the advance amount of rs 5499 and also room rent on 5th june 2019 for the month of jun’19. Due to health issues i vacated the room and left to my home town on 6th june 2019 itself after handing over the keys and informing my onsite stay supervisor – mr varun and mr sangamesh. I was told the refund will be issued by 15th july 2019. I have been following up with both varun and sangamesh regarding the refund amount. They had informed me about the mail being sent to ops team and refund team. But today on the conversation i was told by the customer service executive that i have to send the mail from the registered mail id stating that i have vacated the room.

It is really frustrating to note that the process is not clearly explained to us and now again it is starting over and again from scratch.

We have been talking to customer care executive sending messages, mails to customer care, varun, sangamesh and operations manager naveen.

None of them is responding to the calls/mails.

Can this mail be attended to on priority pls.

Vignesh

[Aug 20, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2019
Hi Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking ID and contact details to help us serve you better.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Sep 04, 2019
Hi Vignesh, we sincerely apologise for the trouble caused to you. Thank you for sharing the necessary information. Please allow us sometime to get this checked for you at the earliest.~mg
Updated by Anuvasu, Sep 23, 2019
Does it take so long to resolve. I have been waiting for resolution since 3 months. My next point will be to writ to PM redressal cell.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002