OYO Rooms — rs.1914/- excess charges- hotel kanishka bangalore oyo 10534

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 pkj1271 on Aug 7, 2019
I have booked hotel Himalaya on 14/7/19. My comments are as below.
On 20.07.2019 at 10.12 AM Confirmation message from OYO about booking in Hotel Capital O 30373 (Ref no.KBGI0317) 3 star Hotel which I confirmed immediately.
On 20.07.2019 at 1.21 PM Message from OYO. Due to some unavoidable circumstance Booking has been shifted to Hotel Kanishka (Ref no.10534). I have no other but to accept because I was in the train.
On 23.07.2019 at 9.59 AM. Requested to checkout but Hotel refused and his behavior was very bad.
On 23.07.2019 at 10.08 AM, 11.00 AM, 12.50 AM, 1.00 PM and I had given no. of calls on helpline no. [protected] but every time I got the reply that they are helpless and OYO Sr. person can solve the problem of early check out and they will revert you but I deeply regret to mention that no one reverted.
on 23.07.2019 at 12.50 PM I checked out because I had to meet the customer and it was very big deal for my company so I paid the Hotel excess money charged and checked out. I received the mail from OYO at 2.26 PM mentioning that they are not able to contact me on my mobile which is very surprising because I have given no. of calls to OYO from my 2 mobile nos.
on 28.07.2019 at 11.18 AM email to OYO
on 03.08.2019 at 02.03 PM email to OYO
on 04.08.2019 at 07.23 PM email to OYO
More than 14 days have passed I have not received the refund of Rs.1914/- but received the response that OYO is investigation the cause and resolve it on priority.
I am not able to understand the priority period of OYO because it is already 14 days passed

[Aug 08, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 18, 2019
We apologize for the upsetting experience. Kindly allow us sometime so that we can assist you in a better way.~Avi
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance. ~Joy

Comments

I have received the payment of Rs.957/- against deduction of Rs.1914/- Booking id 10534 Hotel Kanishka Bangalore and nothing has been mentioned/ informed why they have made the short payment. Very bad service from OYO. I suggest no one should opt OYO because they take booking in good hotel and the last moment they changed your booking in normal hotel.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002