[Resolved] OYO Rooms — unavailable to check in due to prepayment

christy sebastian on Mar 14, 2019
Customer name:- christy suuzane sebastian
Phone no:- [protected]
Booking id:- dswc4823
I hope oyo understands what happened last night (I. E 13th march 2019). You guys were not able to fulfil the customer "care" needs! I would like to start by stating how my booking was already cancelled once, yesterday and the executive itself assigned the next oyo residency and did not even bothered to check with them, who then denied check-in due to already paid circumstances which are highly unlikely be it any other application's and yet! Oyo is a known app in delhi and i personally regularly use it (Check my history if you want to).
And from about 12;30 am till 3 am i was trying to contact the known customer "care", who ended up holding up our call for 25mins, promised to call back and didn't and we rang up 5 times approx.
I want you to understand the gravity of the situation which i faced yesterday on unknown roads of lajpat nagar-4 which is not an appropriate place for a woman to be at 3 in the night and still no support or so-called "care" from oyo was given.
I would also like to mention i will take measures if i am not compensated for the troubles i faced.

Faithful customer,
Christy suzanne sebastian.

Please note:-
I pre-paid and oyo was unable to provide the service let alone have the audacity to call back/check until the day after.
I cannot believe oyo can be this careless, i won't be using your application anymore and will be vocal about the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019

[Mar 14, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
We're extremely apologetic to know about your experience. This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We'll look into this ASAP for you.

regards,
Team oyo
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002