[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — Wizard gold membership

I joined a OYO Wizard Gold membership yesterday. The amount for the membership has been debited from my account but the membership doesn't show in my App. When I try to call CUSTOMER service they keep forwarding my number to the service desk. No one pics picks up. This is so frustrating! I have been calling them back and forth since yesterday. The CUSTOMER service desk says they are only there for booking and they cannot contact the service desk. They keept saying that I need to book before I can complain about my membership. Now that I have booked a hotel they say that I have to redeem my membership with next booking. I have tried to call, mail and even tried to reach out through facebook. OYO CUSTOMER service is ###!

I'll make sure to tell people not to buy any rooms from OYO. OYO is definitely getting 1 star from me.
Feb 19, 2021
They gave me my voucher back after several days of constant contact.
Feb 16, 2021

OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 17, 2021
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Hey, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered contact number with your email id so that we can assist you better. ~Sam
Feb 17, 2021
Updated by Vishach93
This is the exact response I have got on Facebook. I gave my contact number to you Sam. What did you do? Nothing! You have just been sitting on your ###. I cannot give you my contact number out in the public platform you can have my email ID: vish.b.[protected]@gmail.com. Contact me through this I'll give you my contact number then.
Feb 19, 2021
Updated by Vishach93
After several complaints and reaching out through all the online and offline platforms like call, email, Facebook, CONSUMER COMPLAINTS, and Resolver.in I have finally got the membership today.

I would still say that the quality of OYO CUSTOMER service is completely and utterly ###!

Hope no one falls into the trap of their vouchers again.

I will be closing my case now.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Vishach, These guys do not understand a simple English.
All they know is to eat our Money.
Just get this escalated to the highest level.

OYO is nothing but a "JOKE" I'm sure you have not got a full refund.
Please read my Complaint as well to known their fraud.
My complaint - Oyo Rooms — Q0584298/Unhygienic rooms/Unprofessional support team
Vishach93's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 28, 2021

I escalated my complaints through a third party and got it resolved. If you want I can send the name of the third-party website. I got my membership back.
Vishach93's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 28, 2021
Hi In case you need to complain:- try https://www.resolver.com/

My complaint was resolved through them.
Vishach93's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 28, 2021
Sorry The website name is:- https://www.resolver.in/

OYO Rooms