OYO — worst customer care service

Jew St, Padma Junction, Shenoys, Kochi, Kerala 682035, Ernakulam, Kerala, India
 dinkudinku on Nov 13, 2019

My bookind id (Pqev7325). I booked my stay for myself and my friends (3 adults) in hotel mars (Jew st, padma junction, shenoys, kochi, kerala 682035), from 12th till 15th november 2019 (3 days) stay.

I have paid my money online (Rs.5393) well before my travel. I promised from oyo that there will be complimentary breakfast for 3 o[censored]s on 3 days.

But the hotel said no breakfast, which would affect food expenses for 3 o[censored]s for 3 days.

We raised this compliant to oyo customer care. Where i experienced the worst cutomer service.

First i spoke with a customer care executive named simran (He said his name is simran) and i raised this complaint, he didnt responded properly and he cut the call.

Then i spoke with another customer care executive named komal, and i raised this complaint, she didnt responded properly and she cut the call.

Then again i spoke with another customer care executive named pooja, and i raised this complaint, she didnt responded properly and she cut the call.

Then again i spoke with another customer care executive named van (Yes! He said his name is van), and i raised this complaint, he didnt responded properly and he cut the call.

Oyo looted my money and they are unable to provide what they promised. The customer care didnt care even to file a compliant of a customer.

Everytime when i called, the cutomer care executives of oyo responded as if that my complaint was unknown to them. The compliant was stored in their server, they were just pretending as if there is no mistake from their side.

Is this how you guys treated your customer?
Is this how you guys loot the money of customers?
Is this how you people take a compliant of customer?
Is this how you guys react to your customers' troubles?

worst customer care service

[Nov 14, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
Hi, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. The concerned team has been informed about the issue. We will get this resolved at the earliest. ~Dia
Updated by dinkudinku, Nov 15, 2019
I vacated your Oyo hotel (yesterday) one day before the scheduled day. I dont want to embarrass my friends in your hotel.

Eat my money looters.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
We believe our concern team contacted and communicated the needful. We assure you such instances will not be repeated in the near future. If, you need any further assistance please let us know.~Dia
Updated by dinkudinku, Nov 15, 2019
Ur belief wont fix anything. Nothing has been solved and communicated from OYO group.

So dont polish and end this issue..

I need you to fix this. So stop buttering..

Is this how you guys fix the issue? Without doing anything and just post comment in the forums?

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO - worst customer care service