Oyyfashion — payment done but product not delivered. fake site.

Saurabh Kauche on Apr 25, 2019
I ordered shoes from site called oyyfashion, but no information provided me of my order. Even payment has been done.No contact no. Is provided and no reply of E-mail. Tracking partner called moon express is also not responding. At first one text message received from oyyfahion, snap of which is attached here, which is provided with a link. Link showed tracking detail but only upto shipping, it's been a week and the product not shipped yet according to tracking status. Now today as usual i reopened the link to see any progress but no information is showing. Screenshot is attached.

payment done but product not delivered. fake site.
payment done but product not delivered. fake site.

Comments

Are you sure its scam? I just tried your tracking details and it shows your package is in-transit.
kkumar3115942's reply, May 4, 2019
Rocky...it's scam... They do not have contact number. They do not reply to mails. They do not delivers the product and they are not even refunding money. kindly note how much time a shipment should take after shipping domestic?. Maximum 5 -7 days but customer not getting after 10 days also.
Hi Saurabh,

Looks like you're a victim of temporary service down of MoonExpress.

You can re-check the status of your shipment.

You will receive your order in next few days based on the tracking details.

Thank you!
OYY Fashion

kkumar3115942's reply, May 4, 2019
Your contact number pleaae
Ravi Gunisetti's reply, May 5, 2019
What nonsense

Where is the phone number of MoonExpress courier service?
Where is your phone number?
What is the mail id?
Even I have ordered 2 item from Oyyfashion.com on 3rd May 2019, vide order number #19212...I have made the payment...Thereafter I have received txts and emails that it will b delivered with in 7-14days...But when i emaild them on the email address provided on the website ([email protected])...I did nt receive any reply from them...I maild them twice...stil no reply...They dnt hv Their customer care number...jus an email...and that too no response...

Its a fake app who are looting customers. I ordered pair of shoes and received a confirmation mail from [email protected] Late i got a message from MoonExpress which doesnt exist.

After two days when I tried with Shipment ID it showed me invalid ID. I kept more than 5 mails to MoonExpress and OYY but no reply...

Please do not purchase any thing from this site, I am an educated fool who got robbed by this app. It doesn't have valid email id no phone n umber and mail coming from gmail...

The meaning is fake fake fake

Please customers dont get excited by the rates and place the orders, if you place an order means you lost money

Ravi
I ordered a pair of shoes...and money deducted from my card..ordered..show..it will delieverd..on 7 may..now..tracking order..show..your ordered delayed..there is no number of moon express on net..and they r not responding..i dont know wat to do
I also ordered a pair of shoes... My order no.is #124114 dt.26.04.2019 shipped with Moon express & money deduct from card. Date of dellivery 03.05.2019 but till date not get my order . my track no. is PBD8320B63.
Hi Saurabh Kauche, Can u plz update me and all the customers here that did u get the delivery from Oyy Fasgion...???
Did Moon Express made the delivery...???
As i could see above from Oyy Fashion they have replyed back to your complaint on 30th April, saying that the shipment is delayed...

CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THAT U GOT THE DELIVERY OR NOT...???

SO THAT IT WIL B HELPFULFOR OTHER CUSTOMERS...
satyakam patel

when i order shoes they promise date is 6th my order no153449 moon express tracking no gj7638d368 till today inot recived so take action against fraud
Guy's you should file a police complaints as soon as possible. Other wise they will keep doing this to other innocent customers.
i also ordered pair of shoes on 1 may 2019 and my order is 176904 shipped by moon express and money deduct from debit card and date of delivery is[protected] but i checked my tracking id is doesn't work and link disabled and no any contact no and no any reply of mail i think it's totally fake id
Please do not purchase any thing from this site, I am an educated fool who got robbed by this app. It doesn't have valid email id no phone number and mail coming from gmail...
Haramkhoro mera product kha h salo chor khi k
I'm Mukesh Sharma
I'm order the shoes in www.oyyfashion.com
Your Order #141513 is shipped with Moon Express.
Tracking number is HPC6BF4257

But (14/5/19) call to me on this number +[protected] your product is not delivered to your address. So cancel the order and press 2. So I'm press the 2 but no infom to me my order is cancelled or not no company address and no contact number.
No contact the company to refund the payment

Hello Guys,

Yeh sare bhn k lode chor hai Sale. bhikari khai k bhig mag kr gr chla lo apna.

kisi k paise chori kiu kr re ho salo choro sb nikal jyega tumra jb barbad hoge tum.

oyyfashion jo h sala bhn k lode kutte k beejo.

Sukriya,
Tumra Baap..

Oyyfashion - payment done but product not delivered. fake site.

Company:Oyyfashion