Oyyfashion — to ascertain the position of the latest status of the complaint earlier.

Temjenzulu, State Vigilance Commission Near New Capital Complex, Kohima, Kohima District, Nagaland, India
 Temjenzulu on May 27, 2019
I have already submitted several complaints for non receipt of my parcel which i have ordered on 6th may 2019. But till today i have not received any information or reply from this network. I just wanted to know the detail position of my parcel. Kindly reply in my email address [email protected] My order number is 221212. And if the oyyfashion company is fake company please let me know and if this company is real what about the status of the parcel. It's about to be one month, but no information is so far been received from the company in regard to detail position of the item. Therefore, kindly reply to my complaint so that, further action will be initiated after the receipt of the reply from your ends.

Comments

I am orderd shoes of 538 rupees pay online by paytm orderd date 06may 2019
Order id-216670
Tracking awb-BR9DF2366F

Https://www.moonexpress.co/track?awb=RJ26F20347 - Give me this details and it it around more then a month and did not receive my order yet. It seems that I cheated by this company. Totally Fraud.

Oyyfashion - to ascertain the position of the latest status of the complaint earlier.

Company:Oyyfashion