P. G Solutions — data entry job fraud

Ahemdabad, Gujrat, Ahemdabad, India
 Devwrat Tamrakar on Mar 16, 2019
A man named ankit patel contacted me through whatsapp and he sent me a pdf regarding data entry job.in that it was mentioned that they will pay me rs.25 for each form and i have to complete 700 forms in 7 days time and if i will not complete or will do more than 10% mistake then i have to pay rs.4599. They told me that the company name is mexicon and it is in ahemdabad.
I was in the need of money and thus i gave them my aadhar card image and signed on the stamp paper documents.

I then started the job and completed the job within 6 days and applied for the payout request. And today i. E after 15 days a lady contacted me that your q. C report is not generated because you have done more than 10% mistakes and then when i asked her how many mistakes i did, she told that she will call me after 5 minutes and will tell all the details.

But i have copy pasted all the data they have given me and i very well know that there are no mistakes in the forms submitted by me. Also she did not contacted me the entire day. May be they will contact me on monday and tell me that i have to pay rs.4599.

Please sir, help me. I was in very huge state of pressure during that 6 days to complete the work and i did not even take proper diet and sleep only to complete the work. And now they say that you have done more than 10% mistake, which is not possible.

Please sir, tell me what to do, i can go to any court and any police station to stop these people from looting people like me.

Mob. No of ankit patel-[protected]
Helpline no of company - [protected]
Another mob no. - [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Website-typefoyou.co.in

data entry job fraud

Comments

Don't panic...they are fraud...they are just frightening you using legal words ...they are fake advocates...using fake notice ...fake agreement...fake panic...don't panic.. don't pay them anything...rebuke them badly and file a police complaint against them

P. G Solutions - data entry job fraud