[Resolved] Pacl India — confusion

Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sajeev21 on Jan 17, 2018
My name is sajeev. My cousin has a account in pacl. But he is passed away in 2012 and then that account is renamed as my name. But i don't have any certificate only acknowledgement receipt is there. My cousins pacl bond is there. But in this registration numbers are different.in this problem how could i claim my complaint regarding money. Please help me to over come this problem.

confusion
confusion
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2018
My name is sajeev. My cousin has a account in pacl. But he is passed away in 2012 and then that account is renamed as my name. But I don't have any certificate only acknowledgement receipt is there. My cousins pacl bond is there.but in this registration numbers are different. In this problem how could I claim my complaint regarding money.please help me to over come this problem.

[Jan 17, 2018] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sajeev21, Jan 19, 2018
Iam not getting any answer for my problem. Please tell me the solution.

Comments

Name Santosh Kumar
Adress Village Rampur Post Farida District Firozabad (U, P)
Policy No 1159888
A/c No [protected] State Bank of India
Adhar Card[protected]
Pan Card CVMPS2128A

Dear sir
manorma devi, i request for you my check slip then payment send my account, a/c no. [protected], mo- -[protected]

thanks sir.

Apply online: login to sebipacl.com
Respected sir i have take policy no u[protected] from pacl india ltd to name of sri siddaramesh s/o mahadevappa paled post saunshi market road karnataka india

Apply online: login to sebipacl.com
I am a pacl bond holder and my pacl bond number 5813520 name- Indramma date of issue 06/01/2011 for Rs 20000 + interest, matured on 06/04/2017 how to claim the amount inclusive of interest, the copy of the bond is attached here with for further reference and solve the issue as early as possible.
Apply online: login to sebipacl.com
I Complain about the pacl limited company this company is not give to my payment and the insurance agent is not give to satisfied answer and not taken my phone.Please sir give to me my payment otherwise give me a satisfied answer please sir give me answer quickly.
Sir, my self Devendra Shravanka / Lanjewar
I was a Agent in PACL since 2009
From city- Gondia, distic- Gondia, state Maharastra

I was paid some policyes that maturity completed. Now I how to Apply without policy certificat.. Plz tell me how to eligible to the SEBI Portel & iissu me that policy
pacl india ltd
dear sir
pls. sir realese my amount pacl policy no.u[protected] deu of policy dated 27/1/2018

Apply online: login to sebipacl.com
sir my self lenin from pondicherry

my mother take a bond on pacl, now she is no more (passed away), my younger brother is the nominee

how can i apply this to claim the amount

and im having a bond and one bill

please give some hints to claim this

my mail id lenin.[protected]@gmail.com

Apply online: login to sebipacl.com
Hi I am a pacl bond holder and want to apply for the claim online. During maturity I had been asked to deposit the pacl bond certificate because of which I am unable to apply it online. My pacl receipt no. Is U[protected]. Please help me out.
sir am muniappan my pacl online applying wrongly sent to you because am sending registration no is my uncle number and my details so clear my problem

7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India - confusion