Pacl India — refund procedures

Hema sujay on Feb 11, 2019
I submitted the certificate on 2015 at mandya, karnataka branch, but i didn't received claimed amt till today. Now i filled refund application online, but in page 4 it requires certificate or receipt no. Date, but i don't had any xerox, but i had branch acknowledge receipt. How can i upload this. Pls reply. Thank you. Importantly there is no branches or office of pacl in mandya or mysore to enquire about this.

[Feb 11, 2019] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir/mam,
My name is Anita shekhawat and I was an agent in pacl company I did not get my money back pls sir give me the reason for not refunding my .pls reply soon
On page 4 where it says upload documents, i tried several times to upload the PACL receipt, however sorry to say it is error while saving the data .It is the worst experience o[censored]ploading the documents wasting so much time and efforts which is really very frustrating and disgusting for consumers who are looking for refund.

if you have any solution please revert as soon as possible.

Virender singh

7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India - refund procedures