Pacl India — request to extend the due date to submit refund form for expatriates

Good morning.

I am mrs. Sridevi tharanidharan, policyholder of pacl.
Right now i am working in a foreign country (Saudi arabia).
In order to apply for the refund of my policy, i need the certificates and receipts. But it’s all in my locker in india. I am unable to get before 30th april 2019.

Mid of june 2019 only we get a vacation. So i kindly request you to extend the due date to apply refund for those who work in foreign. (Eg. For demonetization, the government extended 6 months for the expatriates).

So it’s better to think and consider for the pacl policy holders for those who work in foreign countries.

I contacted with my pacl agent to get my documents from there (As they may have all my details and documents in the database. But unfortunately they told no office exists!!).

Hope you can understand my situation and consider my request.
I worked hard and paid the policy. I have trust in pacl, so sure i will get back my money.

On behalf of all pacl policyholders those who work in foreign, i kindly request you to extend the date for the application to refund. Kindly do the needful.
I will be grateful to you sir.

Awaiting your positive reply.

Thanking you in advance.
Kind regards,
Mrs. Sridevi tharanidharan.

Note: i sent a mail to "nodalofficerpacl" but didn't get reply.

[Apr 27, 2019] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PACL India
    PACL India Phone
    PACL India Address
    7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001