[Resolved] Pacl India — reset change my password & mobile number

satalagaon pi .indi vijayapur, Indi, Bijapur District, Karnataka, India
 Shivayogeppa Kamagond on Apr 12, 2019
My registration on sebipaclrefund.co.in is already done by someone. Now i am try to login but it requires password, but i have no password. When i click on forgot password, it requires mobile number used at the time of registration which is also missing because i don't know who did registration.
I want to know how i reset my mobile number so that i can get otp and can change my password & mobile number. Please solve my issue? What i have to do?

reset change my password & mobile number
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019
Pacl India - reset change my password & mobile number

U183219757

[Apr 13, 2019] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

U[protected] this pacl number is already registered but i doesn't registered. It shows pacl number is already registered .When i login password i don't know and mobile number i forgotten .What should i do ?
U[protected] this pacl number is already registered but i doesn't registered. It shows pacl number is already registered .When i login password i don't know and mobile number i forgotten .I given correct mobile number.What should i do ?

U[protected] BOND
Please
Reset Mobile No ie.[protected]

U[protected] Bond
Please
Reset Mobile No ie.[protected]

harshi8's reply, Jul 30, 2019
do u know the procedure?
How can i reset my password? I also have same problem..What can i do? Please u all if know provide me the procedure..
I am also having the same problem. please let me know the procedure if anyone know it. Thanks in advance :-)

7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India - reset change my password & mobile number