[Resolved] Paisabazaar.com — spammed with sms

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Alfred Alexander on Jan 11, 2019
I have been receiving SMS for personal loan approved every half an hour daily since the last 10 days. I had submitted a request to delete my account from your data base to which I got a reply that I can delete the account myself by going to the FAQ section but I could not find the proper link to delete the account.
I again sent a mail but still there is no action taken.
Now this has become very very irritating. Please stop spamming patrons who are forced to delete the account from your data base
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 11, 2019] Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Paisabazaar.com Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to confirm you that we have already blacklisted your details from our records for further promotional notifications.

If you are still receiving notification, then please share the screenshot in order to check with our team and get the needful done.

Team Paisabazaar

Comments

I have transferred 12000 to saving accounts through POD. but amount is debited from RBL card but not credited to my account. i have raised a issue with POD past one month. but still now i didn't received refund. and now RBL charging overdue fees for not paying that amount
I received a call from Paisa Bazar to talk about investment plan policy. A person discuss with policy.after the discussion I told him I will be discuss my brother. he laughed on my self. It is about my kiding.
A person does not have my sense talk about customer.very bad service 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Plot 135, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001